Saturday, July 17, 2010

Why this blog was started.

I started this blog on a whim after viewing all the other teacher resource sites and blogs and forums. I thought maybe I could put my ideas out there and share them too. I'm pretty much known as the creative teacher within my school. You know how every school has that one teacher who seems to have every resource known? That isn't me. But other teachers have looked to me for ideas about all sorts of stuff. I spend the majority of what little free time I have either cooking or reading. Sometimes that reading includes teacher forums, blogs, and books. I've been in three different school settings. Each one unique and found teachers that were accepting of my creativity. So here I am, going tech for the sake of sharing freely.

No comments:

Post a Comment