Saturday, July 27, 2013

Personal Laminator


My school has a lamination machine. That thing is like a dinosaur. Well, it isn't really that old. It is just well loved. One of the assistants does the laminating for everyone and I discovered last school year that it really doesn't do a great job we put a student project through the machine and went to cut it out and all the film peeled and bubbled apart. I resorted to taping the film together in hopes of salvaging the project. That was fun. So I discovered recently that Amazon has the Scotch brand lamination machines on sale for $25. Yes, you read that right. And the pouches that go with it are a flat out steal. I'm also a prime member. (If you are not a prime member, you are seriously missing out.) And no, I'm not being paid to post about any of this. I promise. I will report back next week with my findings!

1 comment:

  1. Hey There!

    I just got a lamination machine for at home too. I don't know why I waited so long! Everyone at my school has one! Good luck with it!

    -Britt
    Easingingtoroom100.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete