Tuesday, July 23, 2013

A long overdue update!


Hi Everyone, I know it has been a long time since I have updated my blog. I have been very busy with life in general! Next school year I will loop up to fifth grade math and science with my students. Getting to spend two years with the same group of kids is a blessing in so many ways. But it also presents me with the problem of realizing that I need a new bag of tricks to pull from. So, I have discovered the land that is known as teachers pay teachers! I realized this place is an amazing resource to share and collaborate with others. So, I have started to place several of my resources on the site as well in hopes of helping out other hard working teachers in need of a little help. Here is my store: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Pencil-Monkey Please check it out and follow me!

No comments:

Post a Comment