Thursday, August 29, 2013

Busy? Yeah, me too.

I don't know about you but back to school means back to chaos in my house.  I have two littles and a busy hungry husband.  When I get home from work I am exhausted and so is everyone else.  But I still have to clean, cook, and tend to my littles.  Oh, and get ready for the next day to start bright and early at 4 a.m. Yikes. 

So, recently I started planning and prepping our dinners in advance.  I found this great website that does the planning for you and you just follow the directions.  The menus listed on Once a Month Mom listed as traditional before 2011 are free.  I am not being paid to tell you about this.  I just wanted to share something that works for my family.  Clean up and cooking are a breeze!  We loved all the recipes.  And that says something!  My family is picky picky picky.  The best part:  I don't have to think!  Although it is a little odd to buy that many groceries all at once for me since I'm a weekly shopper.  Once I did it, I was hooked.  HOOKED!

I just spend a few hours doing the shopping and prepping and I am set for a few weeks at a time.    There is  a subscription if you want to use a more recent or a different menu plan and it is pretty reasonable.  They have something for everyone from diary and gluten free to vegetarian options.  I only wish I had found this sooner!


No comments:

Post a Comment