Sunday, August 25, 2013

Cool Sites to spark imaginations!

So recently I have been updating my class webpage with links and resources for my students and I came across some really awesome sites that I wanted to share with my fellow teachers.

Wonderopolis
There is even a widget to embed in your class website with neat facts and content.  It's great for sparking that curiosity in all of us!

 Make Me Genius
Science Videos for kids!

Museum Box
Not well known here in the U.S.A., this sites allows students to create a virtual box to teach and learn about a topic. 

http://www.101qs.com/
Kids can ask questions based on a picture prompt.  A great inquiry building tool!

Amusement Park Physics

Texas Performance Standards Projects
This isn't necessarily for students but a great resource for you if you are looking for projects to challenge your gifted students.  This is a major focus of mine this year.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment