Friday, August 16, 2013

Freebie Friday!


Have you ever gone digging through your desk trying to find that one precious paper clip?  That is me.  All the time.  And those little desk trays do nothing for me. The very shallow drawers in my desk won't let me fit one of those anyway.  I saw one of those teacher toolboxes a few years ago in another teacher's classroom and have been secretly envious ever since.  She didn't have hers decorated pinterest style but I loved the idea instantly.

And then, the age of pinterest rolled into my life.  I sort of forgot all about it until I saw them on  the addicting site.  Then it hit me!  I had to get my hands on one of these right away.  It would solve my never ending search for paperclips, staples, and the like.  So, I waited patiently for them to come into stock at my local Lowe's with no luck for months.  Finally, I bit the bullet and bought one off Amazon.   I have it in my classroom now and I absolutely love it.  I can actually find my supplies for once!  I am no longer that teacher walking around asking for a paperclip. 

https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/u/0/?ui=2&ik=bb223f0ce7&view=att&th=140b05467f57c2b9&attid=0.1&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P8_D0CCgvb537RGOXlGkqN7&sadet=1377347970910&sads=hQLLFuADxYsm_-MSLalisZlsRTg&sadssc=1

This week's featured freebie is the template I used to create my labels for the 27 drawer stack on organizer!  You can download it my teachers pay teachers store here! :)

Be sure to follow me to stay posted on the latest freebies!


No comments:

Post a Comment